This video was made for a health project on self-esteem and that sort of stuff. But it’s really a Source Filmmaker music video for David Bowie’s song called “Life on Mars?”. I can’t upload it to YouTube because it would used the copyrighted music but you can watch it on Dropbox above. Enjoy
cubis Corrupts Super Mario Brothers 3!!
This is Aperture Laboratories.
A computer that can play NES games like Mario and Tetris. Really cool!
Cloned Cube is now on Github! Download it today at github.com/cubismod/cc
30 Rock in TF2 yeah! Finally finished.
Who let the cat out of the bag!
Hi there, I’m doing a little live stream of video game corruptions like Vinesauce. This is my first time doing it so prepare for unforseen consequences.
Doing a little cleaning out of my SFM files and found this. A little compilation of my SFM videos up to August. It’s a bit dated but kind of neat.
The Ongoing Narrative of Spacecore and Friends
- Spacecore Aperture: I did not destroy curiosity core! He is my second best friend! Well, he WAS my second best friend...
- DrFunk98: but space is adventure he could kill aliens
- Sara Riley: Actually... He's the first core that go sucked out to space, only the fact core was spared.
- MrGermandeustch: there is NOTHING IN SPACE said rick!
- DrFunk98: wait you didnt destroy the curosety core it became you
- Spacecore Aperture: Still my second best friend, the first one being space.
- DrFunk98: i made a mistake it was still there behind you i didnt notice it at the time
- Spacecore Aperture: So he didn't die?
- DrFunk98: nope
- Spacecore Aperture: Good.
“All things must pass” -George Harrison
The Aperture Science Beta Testing Center is an object of Aperture’s past. With new technologies being invented and tested almost every day, it was a hub of science. Until the regulators and inspectors came, claiming of Asbestos and Insecure Structures and forcing the honest employees and scientists to shut their own tests down. It was never the same and as much as the hopes of rebuilding and starting anew sounded promising, they never happened. Instead they left the massive building to rot within its shaft. Forgotten until the faithful day a new clone by the name of Chell accidently stumbled upon it.
Things are brewing over at the police squad.
It’s not that bad yet
Today I made a rough sort of encounter that the player faces in the second training map of the Training Center in Cloned Cube. Due to the fact that the Training Center takes place before the neurotoxin killings in the Enrichment Center, the facility is still run by humans.
Of course, clones aren’t meant to see humans so this is just an example of an employee pulling down a shade.
It’s a bit rough but I don’t have much experience in Faceposer yet.